HiKoo Simplicity Tonal
- SKU: 044646
- Tags: Acrylic, Brand HiKoo, DK, Fiber Type Acrylic, Fiber Type Merino, Fiber Type Nylon, Fiber Type Superwash Wool, HiKoo, Machine Washable, Merino, Nylon, Superwash, Yarn, Yarn Weight DK
- Category: Acrylic Yarn, All Products - No Gift Card, All Yarn, DK Weight Yarn, HiKoo Yarn, Machine Washable Yarns, Merino Wool, New Products, Nylon Yarn, Sale Collection, Wool Yarn, Yarn, Yarn by Brand, Yarn by Fiber Type, Yarn by Weight
HiKoo Yarn | Simplicity Tonal - Perfect For Children Wear
A value yarn that is an excellent choice for afghans, children's wear, and anything else that gets daily use. This machine washable wool blend feels like butter in your hands while knitting, but is a true "work horse" of a yarn.
Simplicity comes in a selection tonal colours listed here. There are also solid colours that coordinate well with the tonals.
Fiber: 55% Merino Superwash, 28% Acrylic, 17% Nylon
Yardage: 117 yards (107 meters) 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
Needle: US 4 - 6 (3.5 - 4 mm)
Gauge: 20 sts = 4"
Care: machine washable
I personally select every single item we sell, add only products I believe in, and products I know you’ll love. I search the world over for unique and high quality tools and yarns that fit your needs and expand your creativity.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with everything you purchase from us. If you’re not for any reason, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
Find the general guidelines for returns below. I’m so glad you’re here and can’t wait for you to explore the creative world of Fillory! -Andrea
Need to return something? Here is our Return Policy. Let's make this as painless as possible, but there still needs to be some rules.
- For all returns, please contact us and include your order number!
- No returns or refunds on sale items.
- If you return an item within 30 days of purchase, we will refund you to the original form of payment.
- All other credits are issued in the form of store credit
- No Returns on Books, Magazines, Knitting Needles, Crochet Hooks and other small tools aside from defect.
- See below for the full rundown.
Unwound and unused yarn in its original condition may be returned. You may return unwound yarn, within 60 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 60 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Once we receive your return, we’ll examine it. If all looks good, you’ll receive a credit to your account on the website. If you return an item within 30 days of original purchase date, we will refund you to the original form of payment.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us.
All other products
Books, magazines, patterns, accessories, needles and other tools may not be returned; however, they will be replaced if defective or damaged in shipment.
In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, or damaged in shipment, you should promptly contact us with your order number, details of the product and the defect or damage.
Before sending us any defective merchandise, please contact us via email or phone so we know what is wrong, and can expect your package. Once you have contacted us, we will issue you a return label via email, and you can send the item you consider defective or damaged to us. Our address is below for your information.
Fillory Yarn, 1702 Meridian Avenue, Suite H San Jose, CA. 95125
Please make sure to include your receipt or your email order confirmation. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail asap, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect or damage. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable through Fillory Yarn. These include: Lyyke Needles
Lykke Needles All Lyyke products are guaranteed for five years from date of purchase against manufacturer’s defect.
If you experience a failure due to a manufacturer’s defect, please contact Lyyke directly. You may complete the Lykke Return Form, and then mail the defective piece directly to Lyyke for a replacement.