- Fast shipping to US and Canada
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Faire Yarn Magazine
A quarterly print magazine celebrating creativity
In today’s world of social media, creative work can happily reach a global audience, but many artists find it creatively debilitating. Work is reduced to “content,” and everything becomes ephemeral and forgettable. We never truly see past the perfect frame or scratch the surface of what makes our favorite creatives tick.
At FAIRE, we want to create something joyfully physical, something to be treasured, a magazine you take your time to read and return to in moments of reflection.
Considered, intimate, and honest stories that bring us into artists’ homes and creative spaces; stories of slowing down, creating with intention, community and collaboration, and examining the twists and turns of creative lives and how to finally find your voice.
Creativity can take on so many forms. Powerful, physical work made by hand; vessels that carry an artist’s thoughts and dreams. It can also be seen in how we create a home, tend our gardens, or set the table for friends coming over for dinner. Creativity is at work when we are positive catalysts for change within our community, when we find ways to share our knowledge and create learning opportunities to help others soar.
FAIRE is committed to building a creative community on and off its pages while opening up opportunities for collaboration and skill sharing.
FAIRE is a quarterly magazine
- 144 pages, printed and distributed by Heftwerk Ltd on FSC certified paper.
- Our cover is Silk, coated woodfree paper 300 g/m2
- Our core is Silk, coated woodfree paper 100 g/m2
- 12 Lead stories about creatives from around the world
- 2-3 special interest stories in every issue exploring heritage craftsmanship, off the beaten track creative sources and inspirational new talent.
The joy of holding something physical, filled with considered, intimate, meaningful stories that bring us inside artists’ homes and creative spaces to share stories of slowing down, creating with intention, community, and collaboration, examining the twists and turns of creative lives and how to finally find your voice.
- Printed by Heftwerk in Germany, committed to operating on a minimal environmental footprint, operating only on green energy.
- Measures 21cm x 27cm
- Weight 460g - so can be shipped in the 500g postal tarif
- 144 inside pages 100g paper; FSC Certified paper
- Cover is an ecologically-friendly matt-
laminate 300g paper. FSC Certified paper
- Non toxic, petroleum-free, natural inks for our printing